Moon Blue Ridge Parkway Road Trip: Including Shenandoah & Great Smoky Mountains National Parks (Travel Guide), 2nd Edition eBook
Moon Blue Ridge Parkway Road Trip: Including Shenandoah & Great Smoky Mountains National Parks (Travel Guide), 2nd Edition by Jason Frye
English | June 5th, 2018 | ISBN: 1640491546 | 357 Pages | EPUB | 13.11 MB
Hit the Road with Moon Travel Guides!
The Blue Ridge Parkway connects the green valleys of Shenandoah National Park to the Great Smoky Mountains. Drive America's most scenic highway with Moon Blue Ridge Parkway Road Trip.
Inside you'll find:
• Maps and Driving Tools: 29 easy-to-use maps keep you oriented on and off the highway, along with site-to-site mileage, driving times, and detailed directions for the entire route
• Eat, Sleep, Stop and Explore: Listen to live bluegrass with a glass of local moonshine, drive past fields brimming with fireflies, and wander through American history. You'll know exactly what you want to do at each stop with lists of the best hikes, views, and more
• Itineraries for Every Traveler: Drive the entire two-week route or follow strategic itineraries like "Music of the Blue Ridge," including suggestions for spending time in in Washington DC, Front Royal, Waynesboro, Roanoke, Galax, Asheville, Cherokee, and Knoxville
• Local Expert: North Carolinian and mountaineer Jason Frye shares his love of the Great Smoky Mountains (and where to find the best barbecue!)
• Planning Your Trip: Know when and where to get gas, how to avoid traffic, tips for driving in different road and weather conditions, and suggestions for LGBTQ travelers, seniors, and road trippers with kids
With Moon Blue Ridge Parkway Road Trip's practical tips, detailed itineraries, and local insight, you're ready to fill up the tank and hit the road.